The Organizing Committee willl waive registration fees to 3 outstanding participants from Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITCs) selected among registered participants holding the status of PhD student.
“Best PhD student from ITC” award
Among accepted and registered participants, holding the status of PhD student, coming from an Institution registered in a Inclusiveness Target Countries, IFA SIG6 “Virtualization in Food Engineering” will assign 3 award plaques of “Best PhD student from ITC” .
The “Best PhD student from ITC” selection committee is composed by:
- Dr. Alberto Tonda, MC chair of CA15118 FoodMC, INRA, France;
- Prof. Ilija Djekic, University of Belgrade, Rep. of Serbia;
- Prof. Ferruh Erdogdu, Ankara University, Turkey.
The selection will be based on curriculum vitae of participants and particularly:
- number of papers already published and indexed by Scopus and WoS databanks;
- quality of scientific production and adherence to topics such as mathematical modeling, simulation and application of mathematical methods and computer science in the food industry domain.
In order to participate to this selection, registered trainees will have to send to the MSFS2018 secretariat an e-mail message containing:
- a declaration of willingness to participate to the selection of "outstanding trainee";
- the list of paper indexed by Scopus and/or WoS;
- his/her ORCID number;
- a .pdf copy of the papers to be evaluated by the selection committee.
The 3 selected trainees will receive an official communication from the MSFS2018 secretariat.
The 3 selected trainees will receive the award during the training school.
Registration fees of the 3 selected trainees will be reimbursed to their respective Institutions.
Registration fees reduction for participants coming from ITCs
All other participants from ITCs will be granted from the Organizing Committe a reduction of 50% on registration fees above indicated.
The list of COST Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITCs) is the following:
- Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Serbia and Turkey.
Financial support from COST action FoodMC (CA15118)
COST Action 15118 FoodMC will grant financial support as contribution to travel and lodging expenses of 10 selected participants (further details will be published on www6.inra.fr/foodmc).
All accepted participants (trainees) who come from:
- COST Full Members / COST Cooperating Member;
- Approved NNC (Near Neighbor Countries) institutions;
- Approved European RTD Organizations;
are eligible to COST Trainee Grant.
The Trainee Grant is a contribution to the overall travel, accommodation and meal expenses of the Grantee. Different Grants amount can be attributed to each trainee.
Registration fees for MSFS2018:
- Academic Early-birds (payment due before March 31st 2018): 650 euro
- Industry Early-birds (payment due before March 31st 2018): 850 euro
- Regular (academic): 900 euro
- Regular (industry): 1250 euro
Fees include teaching material and a temporary user license for the commercial software used in the course.
Granted meals: 8 coffee breaks, 4 lunch breaks, 1 gala dinner.